UNION HARDWARE is the trade name of LOSAVE INVESTMENTS (PRIVATE) LIMITED, incorporated in Zimbabwe. Online sales are presently conducted only from its 2 Burnley Road, Workington and Msasa branches in Harare. The Company’s contact details and other statutory information appear at the foot of this document.
Customers are advised to familiarise themselves with the Terms & Conditions of Contract for Online Sales of Union Hardware in terms of which online transactions will be concluded and Customers should seek clarification from the Company on any issue prior to placing any order with Union Hardware.
- Union Hardware is the not (unless otherwise stated) the manufacturer or agent of any product listed on its website and offered for sale and is not the proprietor of any mark, brand or logo appearing in relation to any of the products offered for sale. Products supplied and sold as they are manufactured and, while every reasonable effort is made to supply the products as displayed on the website, variations in colour, specification and detail may occur in the actual products supplied to the Customer. The electronic display of the website may also affect the colour of the products listed for sale. Customers are advised to verify the colour, specification and detail of any products prior to placing an order.
- All good listed and offered for sale are subject to the warranty and product guarantee terms of the manufacturer or supplier of such products. Union Hardware undertake to replace any product found to be defective or damaged with a similar or replacement product of the same supplier or manufacturer, provided that notice of the defect or damaged is provided to Union Hardware on collection of the product.
- All products offered for sale are subject to availability of supply and alternative products may be offered for stocks not readily available.
- The current price of products offered for sale appears on the Company’s official website and prices may be subject to change prior to any order being accepted for supply. No discounts, rebates or deductions are claimable by the Customer unless specifically offered by Union Hardware and, in such event, any discount, rebate or deduction may be subject to specific qualifying conditions.
- Quantities of any product offered for sale may be restricted or limited depending on general availability from the supplier or manufacturer.
- Any order placed by a Customer must be verified by the Customer prior to acceptance by Union Hardware and once so verified and payment made in full will be available for collection from the Burnley Road or Msasa branch as specified on the accepted order. Payment by electronic means shall only be deemed to have been received when confirmed by Union Hardware’s bank. Payments made via payment platforms will only be deemed to have been received for products ordered when confirmation from the payment platform is received by Union Hardware. Union Hardware will not be responsible for any misdirected payment, payment error or non-payment caused by the Customer.
- Upon confirmation of payment, Union Hardware will inform the Customer by electronic mail or electronic message of the date and branch from which the collection of goods may be effected. The Customer shall present the collection advice to the branch from which the products are to be collected, together with a valid identity document. In the event that an intermediary is instructed by the customer to collect the products ordered, the Customer shall bear the risk of collection by such intermediary. Risk in and to the products shall pass to the Customer upon collection of the products from the designated Union Hardware branch.
- Products collected by or on behalf of the Customer shall be inspected at the branch from which collection is effected and signed for by, or on behalf of, the Customer.
- Orders once placed and paid for shall be collected by the Customer within 3 days and product returns only accepted on prior written approval from Union Hardware. Where returns of products confirmed in an order by the Customer are accepted, Union Hardware shall either replace the products with goods of a similar value or refund the invoice price (less any applicable handling charge) to the Customer in the same manner as payment was effected for the products.
- Products used after collection by the Customer, or those removed from their packaging or consumerable products, will generally not be accepted for refund or replacement and the Customer is required to communicate any returns or refund request to Union Hardware prior to any tender of return of a product.
- Prices quoted for products are inclusive of applicable taxes and handling charges and must be paid in full by the Customer prior to collection of any products.
- Details of Customer transactions with Union Hardware will be made available for review by the Customer on request.
- Enquiries regarding any products listed for sale, current prices of any products offered for sale, terms of any promotional offers or relating to orders placed by a Customer or returns of products may be made by email to Union Hardware at email@example.com or on telephone numbers: +263242754880 (Burnley Road branch) or +2622422446667 (Msasa branch), during working hours.
- The customer is solely responsible for keeping their personal username and password secure and confidential. The customer should not disclose their username or password to any other party. Once logged on using their username and password whether authorised or unauthorised, you take full responsibility for the ensuing transactions once access to the site is obtained. If you believe that your username and/or password have been compromised or you are aware of any other breach of security regarding the site, then you must notify us immediately.
- The site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. The site cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that Union Hardware is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- The Customer shall provide such personal information as may be required by Union Hardware for the purpose of selling and supplying products to the Customer and the Customer warrants that the information provided by him/her will be correct and current.
- The Customer may receive by electronic transmission/media advertising information from Union Hardware relating to the products offered for sale. No unauthorised use of any registered mark, brand, logo or get-up of any products supplied and sold to the Customer shall be permitted and the rights of the proprietors of those marks is reserved.
- In the event that Union Hardware agrees to the Customer’s request to procure the delivery of products purchased to an address specified by the Customer in Harare, the Customer shall be liable for the cost and risk of carriage of the products and shall be responsible for acceptance of the products at the delivery address specified by the Customer.
Losave Investments (Private) Limited t/a UNION HARDWARE
Address: 8 BURNLEY ROAD, WORKINGTON, Harare
Email address: Click Here
Telephone numbers: Workington: +263242754880, Msasa: +2632422446667